We like to talk about propagating plants. It is fairly easy to do and the arrangement can be part of your home decor too.
Few simple steps.
1. Understanding which plant can be propagate in water as such.
2. Know where to snip the branch for propagation.
3. Distilled or rain water usage. No tap water as it might affect the rooting quality. Chlorine is bad for health.
4. Want to use root enhancer? Why not give it a try? One pot just on water and another with enhancer. You do the discovery. Remember, gardening is a progressive learning.
5. Lights. Always keep it at bright places for plant to get food. Got food, got roots.
6. Routinely change water. Water got oxygen. Fresh water will do plant good.
7. TLC = Tender Loving Care.